Before you return a Meera Basu Sarees i.e. a Meera Apparels Pvt Ltd product, please take a moment to understand how our products are made. All our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other.
Let's not think of an irregular weave or print or a stitch as a defect. Handloom by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
In spite of these variables, at Meera Apparels Pvt Ltd we stand behind the quality of our products and we will replace the product free of cost if you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason. Please read below our return & exchange policies before you return any item.
At Meera Apparels Pvt Ltd we believe in keeping our customers happy...always. Our return policies are created with you in mind and ensure that you are satisfied every step of the way .However, should an unfortunate event arise where you may have to return a product for refund or replacement, we have laid out an easy process to assist you with it.
Guidelines on Returns
To return any product: 1. Always email us first if you have a problem to email@example.com
2. Always be sure to report your problem within 24 hours of receiving the item in question
3. Never send back an item without consulting with us. It's very important that you DO NOT send the item back to us until you have verified with us and no credit or replacement shall be given on such items.
4. Always report any and all problems associated with a single order/package delivery at the same time. Be as specific as possible when describing the problem, as all returned items are examined for defects / variations.
5. Always return your items using registered airmail / courier as advised in our return authorization mail.
6. Any shipping costs of sending back to us are the responsibility of the customer.
7. Please return within 7 working days of confirmation from our end, and with original packing & in original condition (please, no worn, washed, used or altered items). Please ensure to include a copy of the invoice you received.
8. We will examine the garment you return, figure out what went wrong, and take immediate steps to prevent such problems from reoccurring
9. Sending back safely to us is your responsibility. If something happens in transit and the package doesn't get delivered to us, we cannot help you. So make sure to send through suggested postal service in our return authorization mail only and forward the details to us and keep the airway bill or postal receipt till it gets delivered to us.
10. Please mark the items as defective returns and not for sale and declare a low nominal value.
Refund: After purchase that product will not be refundable. But in some cases like manufacturing defect or damage, wrong product, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org call us at +91 33 2466 4390 // +91 33 2466 4043 with your order no. and product details. Please note that a refund will be issued only if we are responsible for the reason of return. In case of any damage to the product at the customer’s end, we are not liable to provide any refund. After we receive the product back at our warehouse we will initiate the refund of your money within 3 business days. The balance amount shall be refunded in the same mode as your mode of payment i.e. if you paid by a credit card, the money will be refunded to the same credit card. Replacement Terms
On receiving a defective product:
• You can return your product for replacement in case of damaged products, expectations not met, or any such relevant reason.
• E-mail us at email@example.com with the Order Number and Product number along with the reason for requesting a replacement.
• You will receive an acknowledgement e-mail from us within 2-3 business days.
• Do not return any product without informing us.
• If for whatever reason we are unable to resend you the original product, we would give you the option of selecting an alternative product from our website.
• Alternate item, if selected will be shipped at extra cost as applicable.
• If an alternate item is not selected within 7 business days of receiving the e-mail from us, we will initiate the refund procedure. Kindly note, you will receive the refund without any deductions.
• Any extra shipping cost for returning the item to us is to be paid by the customer.
• In case you are returning the product due to alteration and modification errors at our end, we do not charge you for the same.
Cancel an Order:
After you have made the payment we will try to send the product/s to you as soon as possible. If courier service is available, then we will do the job immediately. So, if you want to cancel your order then email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at at +91 33 2466 4390 // +91 33 2466 4043 with your order no. and product details as soon as possible. Please note, Order can be cancelled within 48 hours from Order placement, otherwise we have nothing to do. If the saree is fall and pico done, then no cancellation will be entertained.If your Order is eligible for cancellation and is cancelled, you will receive the total amount paid by you less cancellation charges of 10%. The balance amount shall be refunded in the same mode as your mode of payment i.e. if you paid by a credit card, the money will be refunded to the same credit card. The refund shall take 7 to 10 working days to process depending on our payment gateway.
Availability of products:
We bring our customers only the latest and most exclusive products, which is why our customers love us. In fact most of our handloom products take 15-20 days to make one piece and the production of these unique-- one of a kind pieces, is limited due to various reasons. Though we continuously aim at delivering the chosen products to you, there are times when we aren’t able to fulfill some of your needs due to unavailability of the product at the Store. This happens mainly when the products are sold out or out of stock. In case of such a situation, we encourage our customers to select the next best option. If customers do not find an alternative which makes them as excited as their initial choice, we regretfully yet promptly refund the entire amount spent on the product along with the shipping charge with absolutely no deductions. We also offer a compensation by way of store credit depending upon the order value and delay in communication.
Color and Description Disclaimer:
We at Meera Apparels Pvt Ltd do our best to present the products on our website as they appear in original. While great effort has been put to accurately reproduce products in their original style and texture, there may be minor variations from the actual product. Few of the fabrics have tendency to reflect textured effects as a proof of their authenticity. This should not be mistaken for a faulty product. Hand-woven , hand dyed, items will always have certain minor differences. The raw finish of the handlooms’ cannot be compared with machine finished products as this raw finish is the beauty of the handicrafts then. It is practically impossible for us to replicate the same colors on a product as seen on the website or your computer screen. A minor variation in the shade selected by you is considered as a normal practice as these products have a tendency to reflect different shades of a color under different light and weather, type of camera used for photography or type and settings on the computer monitor. We request you to place an order keeping in mind these minor variations in the product as seen on a computer screen against the product received.